Psalm 23


The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.


He makes me lie down in green pastures,


he leads me beside quiet waters,


he restores my soul.


He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name´s sake.


Even though I walk


through the valley of the shadow


of death,


I will fear no evil, for you are with me;


your rod and staff, they comfort me.


You prepare a table before me


in the presence of my enemies.


You anoint my head with oil;


my cup overflows.


Surely goodness and love will follow


me


all the days of my life,


and I will dwell in the house of the Lord


forever.




(Scripture taken from Holy Bible, NIV. Used by permission of Zondervan)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Comer peixe não basta.

GUIADOS PELA NUVEM

Sermão C.S. Lewis - "O peso de glória".